3 days / 2 nights
Strasbourg and its flowery canals, its Alsatian gastronomy, its colorful half-timbered houses will charm you for sure. Discover the capital of Europe and enjoy every aspect of this wonderful city with its rich French and German influences. Strasbourg offers a magical setting for gentle walks along its river.
WHAT TO EXPECT ?
- 2 nights in a marvelous 4* hotel in the city center
- 2 delicious breakfasts in the hotel
- 2 tasty dinners in Alsatian restaurants (Starter, Main course, Dessert – excluding drinks)
- Guided walking tour of the emblematic districts and gourmet break to taste one of the local specialities (2h)
- Cruise to discover the city’s key monuments (1h)
Transfers or driver at disposal half/full days (car or bus)
Lunches in typical restaurants of Reims
Or any other specific request
WHAT IS FLEXIBLE ?
Absolutely everything !
100% of the program above is flexible, from the hotel category to the various services mentioned.
WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND YOUR STAY ?
- 1 day to discover the surrounding villages: Obernai, Andlau and Orschwiller with guided walking tours and wine tasting in beautiful wine domains.
- 1 day in Baden-Baden: Guided walk through the sumptuous parks and gardens of the “Lichtentaler Allee”, visit of the superb Hohenbaden Castle.
- 1 or 2 nights in Colmar: Guided bike ride to discover the vineyards and well-known domains of the region, wine tasting in incredible cellars, a boat ride on the Little Venice.
OUR EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE
Contact us to create your tailor-made trip or adjust one of our GoldenTrips